A got an award.... at least I think I did (now that I wrote that I'm actually second guessing myself :P)
Katy awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award and although I feel undeserving it does give me a topic for a post... so I'm just going to roll with it and push my doubts/insecurities to the side.
So here we go, seven things about me.
1. I absolutely LOVE organizing things. It can be anything, I am an organizational freak. People tell me I would be good in a management position because of it. The only problem is I don't like bossing people around, so I would probably die from overworking because I'd try to do everything myself.
2. I am NOT a cuddly pet person. My idea of an ideal pet would be a snake (yes I LIKE snakes) or a eagle or something (I had a pet falcon at one point). Don't ask me why, but purring, soft, fuzzy animals never did appeal to me.
3. I'd prefer to live in a big city then in a small village/town any day. I like/enjoy nature - but that's what holidays and vacations are for. I like the business and hustle and bustle of daily life in the city - I find it interesting and invigorating as opposed to stressful.
4. I love HOT weather. I cannot stand the cold in any way, shape or form. As a matter of fact I enjoyed the climate in the Philippines the best of any place I lived in. As far as places I visited - Southern France in the middle of summer. My ideal would be to live it a hot country and come to visit my family in Europe for Christmas (because for me a hot, palm tree Christmas just isn't the same as a snowy, white one).
5. I am hyperactive. I CONSTANTLY need to be doing something. I can sit still as long as my mind is engaged in some kind of productive activity. But I go absolutely loco if I can't do anything productive. So I can only take a maximum of 3 days off before I start looking for work (ok, who am I kidding, I already start feeling antsy after a day).
6. I prefer one-on-one conversations to big group settings. My idea of an enjoyable party is being with 2 or 3 close friends and just hanging out and doing something fun. Although once in a while I do enjoy the big, wild club type scene, I prefer the former.
7. I am a shy person. I have a hard time opening up to people and getting to know them. I also tend to feel very insecure in new situations and places. But once you get to know me I am a foolish, crazy, weird and wacky person. On first impression though you would describe me as the "quiet girl in the corner."
I want to pass this award on to these bloggers (which I believe are more then deserving).
Hope you all are enjoying the last few hours of the weekend (well, depending on when you read this and where you are). I have a family game night on the agenda, followed by some yoga and a good book.