Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disappearing...

... but only for a week.

I'll probably be away for a while, as I am going abroad on a business trip with my dad. Although I am amazingly happy/exited about being able to travel again so soon after my last trip, I'm feeling a touch of the usual pre-trip anxiety (fear foods and unknown situations and all). Thinking back on my last trip makes me feel a lot bolder in that aspect though. I know it'll be great and if that annoying little voice in my head tries to ruin any of that for me, I will not-so-politely tell it to take a hike.

Hopefully I'll be back soon, with lots of exiting stories and pictures. In the meantime I hope you all have a good week/weekend.

And in honor of the NEDA here's something I really like:




5 comments:

  1. Be safe and have fun L.! That little brat in your head is no match for you, you'll be great!

    By the way, I love that quote!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete